Brussels-based records label Cheap Satanism Records will release the upcoming album ?Alos on March 16th on LP/CD/Digital. This new album is entitled Matrice and was recorded, mixed and mastered by Lorenzo Stecconi (Lento). It features contribution from the electronic artist Mai Mai Mai, the percussionist Giovanni Todisco and the sludgy-electronic duo Necro Deathmort.
With Matrice ?Alos once again gifts us with a personal record, unconventional, a precious jewel that sits in an unpredictable musical world where awkwardness, life and death come together to a point where they create Orderly Chaos in the very much taken up matrix.
The album comes along with an European tour which will start in Italy in Spring.
?Alos is the solo project of the musician and experimental performer Stefania Pedretti. She is also known for her work with the italian duo OvO. Stefania defines/tags herself as the Muse of Chaos (queer-pagan-doom-avant-metal).
Cheap Satanism Records have been long time fan of her work both with ?Alos and OvO. Faithful followers of these worthless demon worshippers might remember that they have already booked ?Alos for a incredible performance in support of Carla Buzolich's Evanglista and that Stefania was featured on Joy As A Toy's second album, Dead As A Dodo.
?Alos - Martice tour dates:
- 25/03 Bologna (IT), Freakout (w/ Mai Mai Mai)
- 26/03 Torino (IT), Blah Blah (w/ Mai Mai Mai)
- 27/03 Ferrara (IT), Arci Bolognesi (w/ Mai Mai Mai)
- 28/03 Recanati (IT), Circolo Dong
- 01/04 Latina (IT), Circolo Hemingway
- 02/04 Roma (IT), Dal Verme (Thalassa Fest)
- 04/04 Lugano (CH), Sonnenstube
- 05/04 Zurich (CH), TBC
- 07/04 Liege (BE), La Zone (w/Oozing Wound)
- 08/04 Utrecht (NL), The New Bikewars
- 09/04 Gent (BE), Kinky Star
- 11/04 Bruxelles (BE), TBA
- 13/04 Berlin (DE), Schokoladen
- 15/04 Prague (CZ), Chapeau Rouge
- 17/04 Pilsen (CZ), TBC
- 18/04 Budapest (HU), Convinteto